Hey there! Thanks for visiting IMPEDIUS! This is the site for you to check out the latest and most interesting info on movies. Do come again! Updates are on a daily basis.
A foot soldier and a general from rival states become the only survivors of a war. As they are both pursued by the general's brother who would kill anyone for the throne, the foot soldier considers betraying the general for the ticket home.
When Playing Becomes Winning
-
Almost exactly a year ago, I discovered pickleball at a Sabah Computer
Society family outing. Having played badminton for decades, I enjoy the
pace and a...
It's Never Too Late To Start Over Again
-
It has been a while that I'm having a "stuck" moment in life. Somehow I
stumbled upon a Youtube video about "Deshun Wang" (王德順) and I find very
motivation...
Malaysian General Election 13 Blabber.
-
The whirlwind of Malaysian political state still blows. I was rather
shocked by the possibilities that the democratic process in Malaysia might
have bee...
Can Spain repeat victory over Germany?
-
4 more hours and the semi-final match between Spain and Germany for the
World Cup 2010 will commence. I want Spain to win so badly but then I have
to admi...
0 comments:
Post a Comment